COVID-19 Prevention Policy
Please take a moment to review our updated policies and new guidelines we have put in place.
Our goal is to keep you and our team as safe as possible while aiming to provide a comfortable and engaging dining experience. We would like to thank you for helping us during last few months after the outbreak by placing your pick up and delivery orders with us.
We absolutely welcome all feedback and inquiries, please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask that if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms that you refrain from joining us:
- Fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat or trouble swallowing, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, not feeling well, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea.
- If you have returned from outside Canada in the past 14 days. If you have been in contact with someone who is sick or has confirmed COVID 19 in the past.
With keeping to Ontario's guidelines we are adapting some new models into our set up so that we can best serve you all in a safe and happy way.
We will maintain our usual intensive hygiene routines for hand washing as well as cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces, using food-safe sanitizers. Face covering required at all time unless you are on your table eating or drinking.
We are currently limiting the number of guests in one group to 6 per table. Once you have been seated we kindly request that you only get up to use the washroom facilities. We will not allow at this time mingling between tables.
Tables will be advised of a timeline for your best dining experience. Based on the number of guests tables will be allotted times to dine as follows:
2 - 4 guests: 1 hour and 30 mins
5 - 6 guests: 2 hours
This allows us to cater to you all, as well ensures we have time to sanitize, organize and welcome everyone without crowding.
We will adhere to the following guidelines recommended by Peterborough Public Health:
- Capacity limits, where physical distancing can be maintained:
- Indoors: the lesser of approximately 50% of indoor dining area or 50 people
- Outdoors: limited to allow physical distancing of 2 meters to be maintained
- No buffet style service
- Line-ups and patrons congregating outside venues managed by venue; 2 meters distance and face covering required
- Screening of patrons is required, in accordance with instructions issued by the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health
- Require patrons to be seated; 2 meters minimum or impermeable barrier required between tables
- For indoor dining, patrons may only be seated with members of their same households, with limited exceptions for caregivers and people who live alone
- Require contact information for all seated patrons
- Face coverings required except when eating or drinking only
- Personal protective equipment, including eye protection required when a worker must come within 2 meters of another person, who is not wearing a face covering
We recommend that you book a reservation before dining with us. With limited capacity alongside restriction, we want to ensure we have a table ready for you.
At this time we do not have a waiting area should tables not be available. Our reservation system is in place to control the flow of traffic and eliminate congestion at main entrances/ exits.
Please be ready to provide your contact information (name and phone number) to allow for proper health department tracing protocols.
OUR STAFF & STRUCTURE
Our staff will be self-monitoring for symptoms, receive a temperature check upon arrival prior to starting their shift. Staff will not be permitted to come to work or remain at work if experiencing any symptoms, or if they have been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
Our front of house service staff will wear a face covering or mask. We will constantly review and reassess these policies to ensure our staff safety and health remain a top priority.
We will be ensuring all tables are spaced 6 feet apart.
Our service staff will direct you to the appropriate routes to take for washroom access.
We ask all guests adhere to social distancing guidelines and maintain space between yourself and other guests/ staff, specifically when arriving on the property, when using the washrooms, and when exiting the restaurant.
Thank you in advance for your understanding as we adapt to new protocols and mandates as they are released.
We are hopeful by joining us you are able to feel safe, relaxed, and maybe even take your mind off of this unfortunate pandemic for the duration of your stay!
We look forward to serve you.